- Visitor Info
- Opening Hours
Wed 6 February, 2019
Thu 7-Sat 9 February, 2019
Sun 10 February, 2019
- General public
- Mex$ 220
- Mex$ 170
- Buy tickets online
• Tickets are currently available for ⓢZONAMACO FOTO and ⓢZONAMACO SALÓN 2018, to be held from August 22 to 26 in Centro Citibanamex, Hall D, Mexico City.
• Tickets can be purchased online or at the box office at Centro Citibanamex using either cash, or credit card.
• Each ticket is valid for a personal entry on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
• Valid student identification is required for discounted admission.
• Under 12s do not require a ticket but must be accompanied by an adult over 18.
• Tickets are non refundable.
Centro Citibanamex, Hall D
AV. Conscripto 311
Lomas de Sotelo
- Car, uber or taxi
For directions, click here.
Cuatro Caminos | Line 2
Panteones | Line 2
Polanco | Line 7
Auditorio | Line 7
Route 71 from Toreo to Chamizal
Route 31 from Toreo to Herradura
Route 12 from Toreo to la Mancha
- Recommendations for your Trip
- View All
Zócalo/Plaza de la Constitución
El Zócalo is the main public square and one of the most recognizable places in Mexico City.
Visit the ancient ruins of the Aztec empire that are now tucked away in the center of Mexico City.
Discover the city in comfort with easily-connected routes offering a variety of places of interest.
International food | Polanco area